Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes when easy menus. subsequently Rava Upma once new cheap materials. However, in the same way as the right recipes, the recipes can next be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not unaided be served as daily diets, but can moreover be served for your special day and spouse.
Rava UpmaWhen you want to go to the restaurant why attain not you attempt to create yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below maybe the delicacy is not much oscillate from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more accomplished closer to your link later your spouse and family
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Rava Upma:
- 1 cup bombay rava / semolina / sooji
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp chana dal (optional)
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- Few curry leaves
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Carrot chopped
- 1/4 cup beans
- 2 green chillies
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 3 cups water
- to taste salt
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
Method for "Rava Upma":
- Dry roast rava on low flame for 2-3 minutes. keep aside to cool completely.
- In a large kadai/cheenacchatti, heat oil and add mustard, urad dal and few curry leaves. Saute till the mustard seeds splutter.
- Add onion, carrot,beans, green chilli, ginger and saute well.
- Pour water and get to vigorous boil. Add salt and mix well.
- Keeping the flame on low, add roasted rava slowly, stirring continuously with another hand.
- Mix continuously till the rava absorbs water.
- Cover and simmer on low flame till upma is cooked well.
- Add grated coconut to the upma and switch off the flame.