Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes gone simple menus. subsequently Fried Cabbage With Kielbasa with additional cheap materials. However, when the right recipes, the recipes can moreover be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not on your own be served as daily diets, but can moreover be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Fried Cabbage With KielbasaWhen you want to go to the restaurant why get not you try to create yourself at home, try you make the menu under maybe the delicacy is not much stand-in from the expensive restaurant moreover the affair it's not less appetizing than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more dexterous closer to your attachment in the same way as your spouse and intimates
Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa:
- 6 T butter, divided
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 (14 oz) kielbasa, thinly sliced
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- to taste Salt and pepper,
- 1/4 c chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, for garnish
Method for "Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa":
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 T butter. Add onion and garlic, cook until onion is translucent.
- Add vinegar and kielbasa, cook until meat is slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage and paprika. Toss to coat cabbage. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.