Cherry Mango Oats Muffin (sugar Free, Gluten Free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes when simple menus. in imitation of Cherry Mango Oats Muffin (sugar Free, Gluten Free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬ next supplementary cheap materials. However, in imitation of the right recipes, the recipes can with be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not deserted be served as daily diets, but can after that be served for your special day and spouse.
Cherry Mango Oats Muffin (sugar Free, Gluten Free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬When you desire to go to the restaurant why do not you try to create yourself at home, attempt you create the menu under most likely the delicacy is not much alternative from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less savory than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more practiced closer to your association subsequent to your spouse and family
Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬:
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats (2 cups blend into flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 Mango (1.5 cup puree,.5cup cubed)
- 2 Tsp flaxseed (mix with 6 Tsp hot water) for egg replacement
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 90 ml olive oil
- 1 Tsp cocoa nibs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup pitted cherry
Method for "Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬":
- Blend 2 cups of rolled oats into flour as well as coconut flakes. Mix them with a cup of rolled oats.
- Blend 2 Tsp flaxseed into flour and mix with 6 Tsp of hot water, set aside to gel.
- Cut Mango into small cubes. Blend and measure 1.5 cups of puree. Add another.5 cup cubes into the mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract, flaxseed mixure, salt and oil.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Once the oven is ready. Spray muffin pan with oil. Quickly fold in baking soda and baking powder into the mixture and divide the batter into 12 muffin pan.
- Bake at 400F for 15 mins and lower the heat to 375 and baking for another 12-15mins until a tooth pick come out clean.