G's Lemon Cake
Popular Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most home drink recipes once easy menus. in imitation of G's Lemon Cake taking into consideration extra cheap materials. However, subsequently the right recipes, the recipes can then be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not by yourself be served as daily diets, but can in addition to be served for your special day and spouse.
G's Lemon CakeWhen you want to go to the restaurant why reach not you try to make yourself at home, try you make the menu under most likely the delicacy is not much exchange from the costly restaurant moreover the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skillful closer to your membership subsequently your spouse and relations
G's Lemon cake
By: G's. [jerr] via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of G's Lemon cake:
- 1 -box of Duncan Hines cake mix
- 1 -box of lemon pudding mix
- 1/8 -tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 -container of Duncan Hines lemon frosting
- 1/4 -cup lemon juice
- 1 -cup powdered sugar
Method for "G's Lemon cake":
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13x9 cake pan.
- Make cake according to package; but adding dry lemon pudding mix and 1/8 tsp. of lemon juice as part of the water to the cake batter.
- Pour in a greased 13x9 cake pan; and bake for 25 minutes or until a tooth pick/knife inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Mix 1 cup of powder sugar and 1/4 cup of lemon juice; set aside.
- Remove from oven and poke holes into the cake the size of a straw; then pour and spread w/spaula lemon sugar mixture evenly; let it cool completely.
- After cooling completely; spread lemon frosting evenly on top of cake.
- Cut and Enjoy!