mango roll recipe
Mango Roll Recipe - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes when simple menus. bearing in mind California Roll subsequently new cheap materials. However, later than the right recipes, the recipes can in addition to be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this nice can not by yourself be served as daily diets, but can moreover be served for your special day and spouse.
California RollWhen you want to go to the restaurant why pull off not you try to make yourself at home, attempt you create the menu below most likely the delicacy is not much oscillate from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more skilled closer to your link in the manner of your spouse and intimates
By: Goldfinger via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of California Roll:
- 3 stick crab, quartered length wise
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, quartered length wise
- 1/2 mango, peeled, cut into 12 sticks
- 1 avocado, peeled, cut into 8 slices
- 3 sheets of nori (seaweed)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 cup sushi rice, rinsed thoroughly
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
Method for "California Roll":
- Bring rice and water to a boil uncovered. Then lower heat and cover and cook for 15 minutes. Then remove from heat and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Place rice in a mixing bowl and pour vinegar mixture over rice. Mix well so that all the rice gets mixed. Then let rice cool before rolling sushi.
- Mix tezu ingredients together in small bowl.
- On sushi roller, place sheet of nori shiny side down. Place about a cup of rice on nori. Dip fingers in tezu mixture so rice does not stick to fingers. Using fingers, spread rice to all four corners.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on rice.
- Flip nori around. Lay crab, mango, cucumber and avocado lengthwise in the front of nori. Then roll.
- Cut roll into 8 pieces.
- Repeat to make two more rolls.