Pickled Eggs And Beets
Egg Recipes - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes like simple menus. when Pickled Eggs And Beets in the manner of other cheap materials. However, when the right recipes, the recipes can moreover be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not and no-one else be served as daily diets, but can with be served for your special hours of daylight and spouse.
Pickled Eggs And BeetsWhen you want to go to the restaurant why realize not you try to make yourself at home, attempt you make the menu under most likely the delicacy is not much different from the expensive restaurant besides the affair it's not less delectable than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more clever closer to your membership when your spouse and relatives
Pickled Eggs and Beets
By: Bekky Dunsworth via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pickled Eggs and Beets:
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 can (14 oz) sliced beets
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
Method for "Pickled Eggs and Beets":
- Mix all ingredients except eggs in medium saucepan. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place peeled eggs in a glass jar (I use a quart mason jar), and carefully pour contents of saucepan over the eggs. Let cool, put on lid, and store in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning occasionally to pickle the eggs evenly.
- To serve, remove beets and eggs with slotted spoon, and cut eggs in quarters.