Eggs In Chili Sauce (Telur Balado)
Egg Recipes - recipes of the cuisine or most house beverage recipes later easy menus. once Eggs In Chili Sauce (Telur Balado) similar to further cheap materials. However, later the right recipes, the recipes can also be good. Specialized, easy-to-treat foods of this kind can not abandoned be served as daily diets, but can plus be served for your special day and spouse.
Eggs In Chili Sauce (Telur Balado)When you desire to go to the restaurant why pull off not you attempt to create yourself at home, try you make the menu under most likely the delicacy is not much substitute from the costly restaurant besides the affair it's not less delicious than the restaurant, the cuisine itself proved more adept closer to your connection as soon as your spouse and relations
Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado)
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado):
- 4 fresh red cayenne or fresno chili pepper, seeded. If they are too spicy, you can replace them with 2 small red bell pepper, seeded
- 1 red thai chili (optional)
- 6 shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomato in juice, drained
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 bayleaf
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 100 ml water
- 8 over easy/sunny side up eggs (most Indonesian use hard boiled eggs)
Method for "Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado)":
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor except bayleaf, kaffir lime leaves and eggs, blend into a paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour the spice mixture into the skillet. Stir the bayleaf and kaffir lime leaves. Reduce heat to medium-low, add water. Stirring occasionally and let it simmer until fragrant and the sauce becomes thicker and the colour turns darker. Adjust salt and sugar as needed.
- Add the eggs to the sauce, turning to coat. Cook until the sauce is thickened. Serve with cooked rice.